- DIY Hypnosis and Hallucination Machines, ISEA, Istanbul, Turkey
- Low Budget Hydrophone and Canoeing, nnnnn, London
- Ghost Architecture, nnnn, London (An experimental workshop in spirit detection, dowsing, abstract electronics, and ghost hunting)
- Channelling Interference, nnnnn, London (exploring biofeedback and the body's crude replication and integration into electronic circuits – focusing on neural circuits)
- School Of Meat Cutting, nnnnn, London w/ Andy Bolus (A workshop in low life circuit bending, blasting, and building. Using the circuits from various electronic detritus and raw meat to build your own synth.)
Doctoral student Ryan Jordon ran over nine solo and eight collaborative workshops over the last year, while organising eight other workshops held at noise=noise/nnnnn. Here's a small sampling:
Doctoral student Luca Forcucci will be part of an exhibition entitled Sensing Place, which will be held in Basel, Switzerland, at the House of Electronic Arts. The performance will occur on the 25th of October and will feature field recording works from the Brazilian Amazon and the city of São Paulo. Participants will include the MIT Media Lab and Christina Kübisch. Link.